Tuesday, August 28, 2012

*Back to the blog(and the countdown)
*I apologize to my 3 readers of the blog that I haven't posted in awhile..I'm sure you were losing sleep.
*Greatest football movie countdown continues: Number 8: The Longest Yard
*The older generation sticks with the Burt Reynolds edition, younger folk prefer the Adam Sandler version..Take your pick, they're both good.
*It is a good storyline and a pretty good football flick. Although some would rank it higher in the countdown, I don't see it better than any movie in my top 7.
*Those wardens try and get you everytime, just ask Andy Dufresne.
*#SportsFourceSpirit has come and gone..ten teams outside the metro in ten days.
*Kingsley-Pierson is the next team on the list. They had a good season last year, however got knocked out of the playoffs first round.
*They think they can improve on that and take the next step in advancing to the playoffs. The Panthers will rely heavily on some senior leadership to get them there.

No comments:

Post a Comment